Monday, September 20, 2010

Why is it still so hot?!

Can anyone answer my question?! I cannot believe that it was like 95 degrees yesterday!! I'm so ready for some actual fall weather!!

Enough complaining! I hope everyone had a great weekend and watched the tigers win that ball game Saturday night! Whew! Brandon and I tailgated with some friends Saturday and then went back to our house to watch the game and cook! We had so much fun catching up with friends we haven't seen in a while! We had a much needed restful Sunday that was quite enjoyable!

On another note, I did run out of gas yesterday for the very first time ever! I called B that morning and asked him if he thought it would be okay (because I left my wallet in his car) " ohhhh yeah, you'll be fine!" .........NOT! Even though I have never ran out of gas I feel like I handled the situation very well...just put it in neutral and backkkeed it on up! oh and did I mention that it just happened to 95 DEGREES and it was HOT sitting in that car! whew!

anyway, below are some pics from the weekend :)

A












No comments:

Post a Comment