Monday, September 13, 2010

18

This weekend we went home to celebrate Hanna's Birthday!! Friday, I went to the BRHS game with Mama so that we could watch hanna on the field!! She did such a good job. She got a Flip for her birthday so we were able to record her some on that! BR ended up losing...but oh well Hanna did good lol. Saturday, I went to a jewelry party and then had Hanna's family bday party that night. We had some GOOD cake and ice cream! Sunday B and I came back home and I did some cleaning and he worked more on the fence. I took a few pics Friday night but some of them aren't the best quality, so please excuse that!

Hope you had a great Monday!


on the field in their samba skirts

starting pose



Hanna and Jerica
haha this one was funny to me


all 5 majorettes :)
Eloise and Ava even came to watch Hanna!!

BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Mama and Hanna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment