Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August all summed up!

Hello All!
Okay I have been a super duper bad blogger this past month but I had the whole month off from work and my comp at home is OOC (out of commission)! Anyway, Brandon and I had a very busy and fun month!! It went by so quick...I guess that was because I was actually enjoying my break! Time flies when you're having fun right?! I didn't really "do" to much during my time off...I went to the pool a few days, shopped around, and made a few crafts! It's al ot easier for me to tell what all went on during the month of August via pics!! We did however attend a wedding and had a great time with some close friends and family. We also had some birthday parties to go to and had a few date nights that we enjoyed!! I promise to be more frequent with my blogs now that I'm back at work! I also can't believe how much cooler that it's gotten and that it's already
*FOOTBALL SEASON* :) WARRR EAGLE!!


Hanna's first SENIOR pep-rally!! (tear)
Major!

We also got a new grill!! Just in time for football season! OH! and you can see our newly fenced in back yard thanks to my very talented husband and David!!


Kohley....looks can be deceiving ;)
"Smile Gaines".....this was the out come that I got!

One day Sissy and Brody came up and we went shopping for Brody's first birthday gear!! It's so hard to believe that he will 1 this Saturday!
Ha! I love my dog so much! she makes me smile and laugh too much!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Brandon is now OFFICIALLY a AHSAA Referee! He has been officiating some JV and Highschool football games! He really seems to enjoy it. This is a pic of him all decked out in his gear! ....sooo cute!
This is what Harley and I did on several days of my break!

The entrance and new decor on our gate!
At shaun and Cassie's wedding!
This is Kennedy, Tabetha's neice! We were over at Tabetha and Adams house for a get-together and K-bug was showing off her shades!! She also likes to say "Jesus" but she says it like this "JeTHUs" haha it's too cute!
Until next time!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment