Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't Judge Me!

Okay, don't judge me!!! I don't have children therefore I have to have photo shoots with my 4-legged princess!! Below are a few pics that I took of her yesterday before the Auburn game!!!

Have a great weekend!

Love,

A&B...and Harley too!





She told me she wanted a good "natural" profile picture....I think this one is good, don't you?

Then I told her we were about to go visit cooper to watch the Auburn game. Just in case you can't read her lips she's saying WWWWWWAAAAAARRRR Eagle!

Do you think she likes smiling?
"Okay, photo shoot is over, I'm exhausted!"


Drivers license pic!!
Drank a little too much out of the toilet bowl?

All seriousness.....HAPPY WEEKEND!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. AMY sooooooooooooo damn cute!!!! I miss sweet Har Har and I know Kodie does too!!!

    ReplyDelete