Friday, September 17, 2010

A Walk Down Gameday Lane...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I haven't really had much to blog about this week so today I thought we'd take a trip down game day lane! I remember my first Auburn game that Brandon and I came to. Keep in mind I was still in High school and he had just graduated in the spring. We got tickets some how and we were set!! We had never experienced the whole tailgating game day atmosphere before and didn't have a clue!! So the two of us trek down to Auburn at about noon on that HOT Saturday!! The game wasn't until like 6 I believe...after we FINALLY found somewhere to park, we started walking around. Okay about an hour...eh okay 30 min in I was already H O T and ready to sit lol!! We would walk some, sit some, walk more, and sit some...We finally decided to go into the game it had to be like 3:30...Keep in mind that we had no idea what was going on lol. I thought for sure some one would take our seats or it'd be really crowded so B finally agreed that we could go on in. Needless to say, you could hear crickets in that huge stadium!! We were most def the first people in the stadium!! HAHA I look back at it now and can't help but to laugh about it! We have had some great times on The Plains and I can't wait to get out there tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! WAR EAGLE!!



My first game as an AUBURN STUDENT!
Senior Year!

This year!!
Wow how we have changed huh?!




No comments:

Post a Comment