Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happenings

Helloooo! Okay, I love our new house don't get me wrong...however, I always feel like our counters are cluttered with KEYS and MAIL! I'm always on the look out for a mail/key holder of some sort...the only thing is is that I only have one small area that it can go so I'm limited to space!! I usually go to Hobby Lobby WEEKLY looking for something and the one time B goes with me we find something that will work!!! I've kinda gotten an obsession lately ab "key" things...HL always has these cute keys that go on the wall that I just love (B doesn't understand the point of them)...so we are in HL and I find the cutest key KEY holder!! and it was 50% off Woop!! I love it, it's rustic just like the rest of the stuff in our house!! When we got home we went to put it up and it looked...well kinda lost on my wall :( sad....luckily I had the perfect picture to go over it (that I had been dying to put some where). So finally I have solved part of my problem...now off to organizing the dreaded MAIL!!! :)

Auburn plays tonight!! I hope everyone will be watching! WAR EAGLE!

YAY!!! So excited!
Harley enjoying the cool weather this past weekend.
Monday was my boss' birthday so we gave her a party Tuesday! She was really surprised!








No comments:

Post a Comment