Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know Brandon and I sure did! My weekend started at 3 O'clock Friday afternoon when we got off early!! Down town traffic was CRAZY because of all of the football game. After I finally made it home, Brandon and I packed up everything and the 3 of us hopped in the car and headed to the lake!! We went to AC first to drop Harley off at Woman's (thanks Woman for keeping her:) ) Then we met up with Micheal, Courtney, Adam and Tab. We finally got to the lake and got situated and just have fun hanging out with some friends!!

Saturday, we got up and played in the lake some and then got ready for Brody's 1st bday party!! He was so cute and really got into the cake after Brandon (kinda) forced him in it! :) After the party we went back to the lake and watched the AUBURN GAME!! War Eagle might I add!! :) and we just enjoyed the rest of our time at the lake!! Monday we cooked out at Brandon's family's house and ate a lot of GOOOOOOD FOOOD!

until next time
-a




Brody read the book Bubba and I got him!!


War Eagle!!
..and yes I WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment