Friday, June 25, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

YAY!!! it's finally Friday!!

First off, I am super pumped because in less than 6 hours............I'M LEAVING FOR THE BEACH!! I have a friend that is down there right now and says that it is beautiful and no oil!!!!

Brandon and I were both sick earlier this week so I haven't had much time to blog! UCK! It was horrible!! Not only was I up at 4 am with a fever but our power goes off for 2 hours!!!! I was not a happy camper! Harley didn't quite no what to think either!!
Haha...she didn't understand why the power was off and why we were awake at 4 in the morn!! so she stood at the edge of the bed just looking at us! I took a pic and it was REALLY bright...that's why she looks like this :)

Even though it was a sucky day, there was a beautiful bright rainbow in our back yard that afternoon!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be back to blog about the girls beach trip on Thursday!!! :)

-a

No comments:

Post a Comment