Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sprinkler 2 - Brandon 0 !!

We had a great weekend!! I got to hang out with one of my good friends Danielle Friday!! I also got to see a few other friends from school as well!! It was so good to see Danielle again...we laughed so hard and so much!!! She and I along with Tabetha, Leah, Katie, and Allison are all going to the beach this coming weekend!! We are leaving Friday night and not coming back until Wednesday! I am so excited to spend some time with the great girls!! I feel like we really haven't go to have some serious fun since we all went to the beach last year for my bachelorette trip...and Thanks to Katie, it's all possible!!!

The girls from last year!! Can't wait!! :)

Danielle and I decided to remind the girls that we only had 7 days left, so we sent them a pic msg! now we only have 3 days!!! **YIPEEEEE**


Saturday, Brandon got up and cooked some delicious breakfast! We had grits, biscuits, and scrambled eggs. I did have to come in and cook the eggs...he said "I don't think I've ever made scrambled eggs before" so I showed him how it was done ;).

We got ready and went to AC for our nephew, Jace's 3rd birthday party!! It was a pool party and boy am I glad because it was HOT HOT HOT!!! We got to enjoy the pool some before the thunderstorms rolled in. Jace Really didn't want to get in the water, but we finally convinced him and he stayed attached to either Brandon or me the whole time!! He'd say "swim me to the wadder" haha he's too cute!!

*The Birthday Boy*


Brody enjoying his little pool!!



Landon swimming in the pool!!




Of course a birthday isn't complete without going to Carlos and wearing the sombrero!!


Saturday night, we went to my parent's house to eat with Deddy for father's day and to give him his present!! Hanna and I never know what to give him beside socks and underwear but this year we (mom) had a great gift in mind!! He likes to wear these headphone radio things when he cuts the grass and the pair he has now are about worn out...so we ordered him a new pair. Why didn't we just get him an MP3 or an IPOD you ask? Well, this is just what he's used to and it would just be A LOT easier!! All he wants is to listen to the radio! Regardless, he was happy about his gift and was actually surprised this year and didn't guess it!! Hanna just also bought a Wii so Brandon and I stayed a while and played Wii with the fam! Most of the pics I got were butt shots, and I think mama would kill me if I put them on here so I'll pass on that :) I did get a few pics of Hanna's pup Major! He's so stinking cute! She named him Major because she is a Majorette for BRHS! She is a senior so this will be her last year :( boo!

Hanna and Major!!



Deddy enjoying his Father's Day gift!




Sunday, we went to church and had lunch with his parents for Father's Day. We had a yummy yummy lunch!! Afterwards I had a GREAT nap!! It was much needed!!

OH! and Just a little FYI...Brandon attempted the sprinkler again yesterday and it was another win for the sprinkler!! haha



Hahaha!!




No comments:

Post a Comment