Monday, December 6, 2010

SEC Champions!!!

WAR EAGLE, what an AMAZING weekend! YAY! we are going to the National Championship game!! I love my tigers!
Brandon and I got up Sunday morning and took a trip downtown to see the aftermath of Toomers Corner! It was amazing! I was so excited that I felt like it had really snowed!!!
Before I go into detail about this weekend...I got to work this morning and had an envelope sitting in my chair..."Amy" is what it read.
I opened it up and there was the CUTEST Christmas cards from one of my co-workers, Jennifer! Of course it's so cute because it looks like a certain someone I know!!! The inside of the card reads..."Merwwy Chwithmuth!" haha I love it! Thanks Jen!




Back to Toomers! I snapped a few pics while we were downtown!! It was soo cool, I can only imagine what it looked like the night before!!

We figured that this was a very important part of Auburn history that we needed to document so we got a stranger to take our pic! Btw...she really got into it...like got down on her knee and took like 4 pics!! I was trying really hard not to laugh as her husband said "get some of that snow in there, mama" ....haha and it still makes me laugh



This one is probably my favorite shot that we got!!!


Self portrait!! It was realllllllly cold...that's why we are so red faced.


Looking up into the tree!

So after Toomers we journeyed back home and got ready to finally finish putting out our Christmas decorations!! B cut us down some fire wood this weekend and brought it home to split for our FIRE PLACE!! Harley and I stayed inside and admired his "lumber jacking" skills!! He did a good job (except for that one log, right hun?) :) only a slight bruise to the shin....haha


She then decided she wanted to go supervise his work :)




YAY! We finally got all of the outside decorations out and lit! I think they are very pretty!

Front door!

The mantle (pic from my cell...kinda fuzzy)


I was sooo excited all day about having our first fire because it was so chilly outside......well, it didn't happen lol...I think the wood was too wet..we gotta get some starter logs. Maybe tonight?

And after a long day of trying to keep up with us Harley finally zonked out!! She was one tired pup!



ps....WAR EAGLE!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the picture you said was your favorite!! It's amazing! Miss you guys!! Any chance you guys will be going to Glendale?!

    ReplyDelete