Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We surely did!! Santa was really good to us this year!! We were fortunate to be able to share the season with our family and friends!


Santa really did come and see us....seee!!
Har patiently waiting to open presents! (along with mama!)
YAY! a new toy!
"see what I got" haha

Her annual Christmas bowl of milk (she's really a cat)
Brandon at his parents....he really likes VS!
Brody
Jace
Gracie and Landon
Jackson
Brody loveees Taylor!

Welp, I can't believe that Christmas is already over! I'm ready for the new year though!!! B and I, along with 8 of our other friends are going to the mountains for New Years!! I'm so excited!!!! I'll update with pics as soon as we get back!! Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment