Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas events!

well, it's exactly 1 week until CHRISTMAS EVE!! I am ever so excited! Brandon and I have a bigg weekend planned! Tonight, we have family Christmas with woman's side of the family, tomorrow we have my moms side of the family Christmas at OUR HOUSE! (yay), and Sunday we are having family Christmas with my dads side of the family! I love being busy this time of year and going place to place! I have most of my Christmas shopping finished I just have a few more things to get and we'll be all set! Oh and did I mention that today is my last day of work until 2011!!! WOOHOO I'm pretty excited about that too!! I haven't had time to snap a lot of pics lately of what all we have been doing, but I will leave you with a few of our "Christmas pictures"
I hope everyone has a HAPPY FRIDAY and a very Merry Christmas!!
Love,
The Hutto's


"are we finished yet?"






No comments:

Post a Comment