Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Catching up!

Okay, so the Hutto's have been busy so I'll catch you up on what's been going on!!
I dunno who all knows but B got the grand idea to try to sell his 4-Runner ...thinking that it actually wouldn't sale and well it did in 3 DAYS! So he and I car pooled for about a week and a half (as long as I could stand it). Finally, last Wednesday we rode Buford, Ga and B got a new truck!!! This is when we first got home with it! He was (still is) so proud!



Our friends Mandy and Coy got married November 20Th and we were there to help them celebrate! It was such a beautiful wedding and we had lots of fun!!

At the reception!



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we sure did! The day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday), Mama, Hanna and I got up to hit some sales!! We got some good deals and actually witnessed a FIGHT at one of the stores!! Needless to say it woke us up!
Monday B and I went to get our Christmas tree :) We were going to get it this Sunday.....BUT I couldn't wait any longer!! So Monday we went on the hunt for the **PERFECT** tree! We finally found one and I love it! It fits perfect in our house! Since it rained Monday we decided to let it sit in the garage over night to dry/fall some more. We started decorating it last night! I snapped a few pics of the steps along the way!! I have decided that our Christmas decor will be themed.....SNOWMEN! They are so cute...so that's why there are so many on the tree! Also, if you notice our tree topper...it's a snowman top hat....not the Mad Hatters hat (WOMAN)! :) Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out!





haha! of course we had to get some Harley action with the tree! Here she is admiring all of the snowmen ornaments :)
2010 Hutto Christmas tree! ......complete with some of Brandon's gifts!





I am so excited that it's finally Christmas!! YAY for December 1st!!!

Have a great dayyy!!!!!

A


No comments:

Post a Comment