Monday, July 26, 2010

**Weekend Fun**

Brandon and I had another great weekend with friends and family!!

Friday night, we went to Mandy and Coy's house and grilled out with Tabetha and Adam and played Wii!! It was so much fun, we really enjoyed it!

Saturday, we came back to Opelika because we had to go to a wedding that evening. During the day we shopped around a little and met up with Woman and Sissy and the boys. Brandon taught Jace to say "I'm a M A N" and show his muscles!!! So now when you ask him if he is a baby or a boy he'll say "no I'm a M A N" and give you the look below!!!

Earlier in the week Harley and I went on a walk with Linda and Kingsley and she was WORN out!!
POOPED!!


I startled her....


...And this was the look she gave me! hahah!! She's too human!


She loves to be the co-pilot!! It drives Brandon crazy!!


After the wedding Saturday, we came back to AC because woman had the boys so we decided to keep her company!! We took them to BK with intentions to eat and play....BUT it was a wee bit crowded in the playground area so we decided to take them to the imagination station before it got dark!! I just HAPPENED to have my new camera so I was able to get a few shots of the boys playing...
Brody LOVED the swing!!! He was just a giggling!!

This is my favorite pic!! He's such a CUTIE!!

Landon Swinging!!

Jace jumping up and down!!
hahaha he's a mess!!
Landon and Jace on the slide....We had to talk Jace in to this!!

"Bubba, I'm in jail!"
Brody still being just as sweet as can be!!
So we attempted to get one pic of the 3 of them....and this is how it turned out!!
To me, it's perfect!!!
It was asking too much for "hold on, just one more!!"


Sunday, Brandon and I decided that we were gonna stop by sears really quick and look at the TV's (we need a new bigger one to go over our mantel). Harley was not very pleased she had to stay in the car for a min or two!!!




Like I said, we were just going to look.....BUT we ended up finding a really really good deal on one so we got one!!!! YAY! They were about to close and we didn't have time to take Har back home, so we decided to "make it work" haha!! Since we ended up getting the Plasma it couldn't lean, it had to sit straight up. So, I had to lean back in my seat and hold it up allllllll the way home from the mall!!! Not to mention Harley was freaking out because she was cramped!


HA! she was so mad!!
All in all, we had a great weekend and the TV is going to look perfect over the mantel!!
Have a great week!!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment