Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Froggy Tuesday

Brandon and I are convinced that we live in a "no rain zone" ...as we call it. It hardly ever seems to rain at our house!! There will be dark skies, lightening and thunder and look like a freaking tornado and it will not rain a drop!! However yesterday we did get a good 20 min shower...I was so happy too! My elephant ears that Brandon and I planted aren't anywhere where they should be growth wise...the grass is dead and ugly. I love to have a pretty yard but this summer has just ruined that!!
Anyway, back to the rain. I moved my impatiens out so they could get some rain. Before bed I went to move them back under the awning and there I found a pretty green tree frog. He kinda startled me at first but then I rannnn and got my *new* camera. Harley was quite confused on why I was outside at bed time taking pics!! I was able to get a cute one of her looking through the window at me.






Curious?


No comments:

Post a Comment