Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pink Eye!

Well, I experienced my first case of Pink Eye Tuesday afternoon!!! I went to the doctor and I had pink eye for sure! Since it is so contagious, I had to miss work yesterday... I was SO bored! Thank the lord I have a job I can go to every day!


I had already taken off for tomorrow because Brandon and I will be celebrating our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY this weekend!!! I am so excited! It's hard to believe it's already been one blissful year of marriage!! Tomorrow, we will be taking Harley to stay with Nana and Belle :). Saturday, Brandon and I are going to Atlanta and going to the Georgia Aquarium, Coke Factory, and ending the night at a Braves game!! Super pumped!! Sunday, we'll go back to AC and pick Harley up and eat our cake!! YAY!



Unitl Monday...A few wedding memories :)

-A
He makes me smile!



Hahah! This was so funny to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment