Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

What a great weekend! Friday night, Mama, Mawmaw, and I went to mama's photo contest reception. She got honorable mention!! yay!! There were so many great photos!!

Saturday, we went to the **PUMPKIN PATCH**!! We had so much fun!! I always have fun..prob too much lol. I can't wait to carve our pumpkins that we got!

Saturday evening we went to Tabetha and Adam's house and watched the game. War Eagle btw!!

We ended up taking so many good pics Saturday that it was hard which ones to put on here so I decided to put most of them :) I hope you enjoy!

~A

Brody when we first got there.


Can't skip the face (arm) paintings!

HA! Boo!
The Lucas Boys!

The boys with their mama!
:) Awe Brody is too sweet!


The Thomas Clan!
Being their true selves!

Got Crack? :) I hope this pic stays around forever!
Me and my hubby!

She was tickled about something!





While the others went on the train ride, Brody and I had a little photo shoot!!



look at that smile and those little teeth!!
he got artistic with it!
Yumm!

Brandon's pic of the day!





Me and MY mama!
Mawmaw and Kohley picking out a punkin
hahah I don't know why but this pic cracks me up big time!



hmmm which one to pick?

all ready to head back!!
They are so big now! :(

In the hay maze!
Our punkins! (I went for stemage this year and brandon went for roundness) :)

Her true colors!

Mama took some goooooood pics of the Sunflowers!


Getting ready to leave! I had to bribe him to take this pic with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment