Friday, October 22, 2010

Chihuahua...I think NOT!

I think Harley believes that she's a Chihuahua...REALLY! other night Brandon and I were laying on the couch and of course she can't be on the love seat by herself so she decides she wants to get on the couch with us! Okay, hello! We don't have a king size bed for a couch...so she manages her way up there with us and lays ON THE BACK OF COUCH like a CAT! She's a nut! She swears she is human...well i mean she really is but anyway. I thought it was pretty funny and took a few pics with my phone (poor quality sorry).
I hope everyone has a great weekend! and WAR EAGLE!

Can I plleeeeeease get up there?!
This is pretty comfortable!
How's everything going down there?
AH!

UH? Why did you get up I was just falling asleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment