Friday, October 15, 2010

Call me crazy...

...BUT I'm sooo ready for Christmas!

I found the cutest, cheapest decorations other day at DG!

AND I am so lucky to have such a sweet and loving mother because she surprises me with new christmas decorations weekly! :)


We are going to to pumkin patch this weekend and I am SOOO EXCITED! I think it's our 5th year going and I cannot wait! The weather is suppose to be perfect!



I hope everyone has a great weekend!



spoon rest for $1!!!!



My cute $3 snowman!





Riding the train!





Such a gentleman:)



Last year! IT WAS SOOOO COLD! I like to go when it's just right

-not to cold, not too hot-

...and it's so hard to believe that Brody was just a little over 1 month old last year!! we had to keep him bundled up the whole time!!






At the pumkin patch 2 years ago! Wow look at Brandon's head!


1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest christmas decorations i have ever seen. you two are a very cute couple.

    ReplyDelete