Friday, January 14, 2011

We are the champions!!

Okay, first off can I get a WAR EAGLE?! Wow, I still can't believe that we are the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!! I'll get back to this story later!
Last Friday, my parents came down (while B was off hunting for the weekend) and we went to shogun for my birthday (Sunday)! We had a good time and ate some GREAT food! yumo! Saturday mama came back up and we had a girls day and did some shopping!! It was so fun she even bought me a few extra b-day clothes to go along with my gift :) such a sweet mother!
That evening after B got home from hunting we went to Fugi for sushi! I know what you are thinking...dang, Japanese twice in a row?! BUT I didn't have sushi the first night and I LOVE FUJI! (in fact, we are going there tonight for a friends bday dinner :) hehe) Anyway, Saturday I also got the news that I didn't have to work Monday because of the winter weather we were going to experience HOORAY!
Sunday, my birthday, B and I did absolutely nothing! it was so nice to just sit around and enjoy the Sunday!! We rented a movie and had some wine and just relaxed!!
Monday was THE BIG DAY -GAME DAY-! whoo I was nervous pretty much all day. We had plans to go to Brandon's co-workers house to watch the big game! We took Harley because they have a weim too! Her name is Lola and they have another sweet pup named Hanna! Needless to say we settled in and started watching the big game that finally turned into a WIN for AUBURN!! we were so excited!! right before the final kick, we gathered all of the TP and got our shoes on realllly quick and after we won we sped (not too fast mom) to TOOMERS!!! Toomers was already c r a z y! I am so glad that I got to experience the standing tradition of rolling the tree, especially because we are the NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Oh, work was also closed Tuesday so I got to sleep in on Tues !!
Anyway, so this has been a recap of our weekend/week!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


Before our sushi dinner date (and his hair is wet, not oily lol)

some of the ice that we got!!!
"oh no, they are gonna score!!"

"I can't watch!"
NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Ben and Baylee!
Tooms!

One final shot! WDE!


No comments:

Post a Comment