Friday, January 7, 2011

Memories

Well, well, well....I guess we have all had family members, particularly parents that drag out old photos that embarrass the heck out of you? Mothers that drag out those old "lets model on the kitchen table with a sheet back drop" pictures or "I think you can rock a bandanna and knee socks in a Russell Athletic model attempt" OR the always infamous "sibling bath-time pic". And of course your husband thinks it's the most absolutely funniest thing on earth.....


WELL thank goodness for family members that you marry into!!! BOY do I have a treat for you!!! Lets take a trip down memory lane shall we? The first and last pics are just for comparision reasons...I really hope you enjoy and get a giggle like I did!!


HAPPY FRIDAY






No comments:

Post a Comment